Sunday 24 February 2013

Been too long

I have decided I am going to try and update this blog every week even if I don't get any mail or send any out. I managed to send 4 letters out yesterday to Ines, Paola, Nataila and Emily. I have 8 more in a pile waiting for reply's and i'm hoping to get them sent out on Thursday :D
I have recently started a new hobby which has taken up most of my time which is why I haven't uploaded in a while. It's called cosplay which basically means costume play. I am going to an anime convention in September and I really want to cosplay as Vincent from Final Fantasy 7 and Sora From Kingdom Hearts. I decided I am going to buy the costumes because I can't sew to save my life :D
Well I shell she you next Sunday hopefully mail or just updates in my boring life so far :D
Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment