Thursday 18 October 2012

Hanna

I have been able to reply to many letters this week. My sister moved back home so I had to help her move :( To be honest the only good thing that has happened this week is this letter I got from Hanna.

She sent me some cute stickers, Beautiful postcards which went straight on my bedroom door. She also sent me a ticket form an Anime Convention and her favorite museum and some really nice ear rings which have became my favorite pair. 


Speaking of conventions, I'm going to a Supernatural one next year, I'm so excited  I'm going with my cousin and a friend. I can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That letter looks great! How far do you live from your sister now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that far thankfully :D only about a hour walk or 10 minute dive.

      Delete