Sunday 5 August 2012

Soo Long

I can't believe it's nearly been a whole month since I last posted.
I have been so busy with work and sorting out stuff for college, I haven't had time to post anything.
I have gotten 8 new letters since I last posted but I have already replied to some of them.

This letter is from Anette who lives in Norway, She sent me some awesome  coins and  a postcard which is already on my wall.

This is from Natalia who wrote on some pretty paper.

This is my second Letter from Eunice, She is great to talk to and always reply's fast :D

Zaira Sent this letter from the USA, I love the little owl in the corner :D

Sara was my first ever Pen Pal, she sent the letter in a really nice envelope.

Anna Sent me a lovly Postcard of her home town which is already on my wall. She always has really nice drawings on her envelopes.

I only just came back from Cardiff, Me and some friends went up there for 3 days so they could watch the Olympic football game. Great Britain vs South Korea. 
I really wanted to talk a walk to Cardiff Bay but it decide to rain everyday so we never got the chance to go. We did manage to find the nearest Mall thou :D which is good.

The fire alarm went off in the hotel at half 1 in the morning, We had to go outside in out pj's and with no shoes on, Thankfully there wasn't actually a fire, They said the smoke and burning smell came from outside which is why they pulled the alarm.

I am going to try and update more because once a month is not good. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment